Job from Banedanmark: Reconstruction of five railway stations between Kalundborg-Holbæk.
Willke Danmark ApS has recently received an assignment from the Danish state railway Banedanmark to rebuild the stations Kalundborg, Regstrup, Morkov, Svebolle and Jyderup between August and December 2008.
The following main services are to be provided:
- Removal of 7,200 m track and 25 switches
- New construction of 5,000 m track and 13 switches
- Renewal of 8 level crossings Strail / Edilon
- Expansion of 14,000 tons of gravel and 6,000 t of soil
- Installation of 2,300 m of drainage
- Delivery and installation of five buffer stops
- Restoration of asphalt surfaces and platform edges