Job from the Banedanmark: Renewal of the Herning-Holstebro line.
Together with the company H.F. Wiebe from Achim, Willke Danmark ApS finally received the order from Banedanmark to renew the tracks between Herning-Holstebro.
For this reason, the following extensive work will be carried out on the line between 01.05.2010 and 31.08.2010:
- 38.5 km track renewal using assembly line techniques
- 36 km of track-mobile ballast cleaning
- 5,000 m conventional track renewal in the stations with renewal of eleven switches
- 7,000 m Production Drainage
- New construction of 21 level crossings
- 4,500 m conventional formation rehabilitation
Job from Banedanmark: Reconstruction of five railway stations between Kalundborg-Holbæk.
Willke Danmark ApS has recently received an assignment from the Danish state railway Banedanmark to rebuild the stations Kalundborg, Regstrup, Morkov, Svebolle and Jyderup between August and December 2008.
The following main services are to be provided:
- Removal of 7,200 m track and 25 switches
- New construction of 5,000 m track and 13 switches
- Renewal of 8 level crossings Strail / Edilon
- Expansion of 14,000 tons of gravel and 6,000 t of soil
- Installation of 2,300 m of drainage
- Delivery and installation of five buffer stops
- Restoration of asphalt surfaces and platform edges
Job from Banedanmark: Seven level crossings will be renewed on the Bramming-Tonder line.
In parallel with the ongoing reconstruction work, Willke Danmark ApS will renew seven level crossings on the Bramming-Tonder line on behalf of Banedanmark in July and August 2008. In addition to the necessary track and earthworks, the installation of road surfacing will be added. We will also carry out the associated asphalt work.
Contract from Banedanmark: Renewal of 40 km of track between Fredericia-Hedensted.
This major contract from the Danish state railway Banedanmark is a tough one: The track renewal Fredericia-Hedensted is to be completed in a main renewal period of three months. A total of approx. 40 km of track will be mechanically renewed and its ballast cleaned. In addition, there will be manual reconstruction work including deep drainage in three stations over a length of approximately 8 km.
Willke Danmark ApS is therefore supported by the Wiebe Group with the large machine department GBM Wiebe and BLP Logistics. The work will be carried out jointly between March and June 2008.