for employment on our railway construction sites
- Shunting and forming trains
- Accompanying construction machines and work trains within the framework of track-laying measures
- Performing wagon inspections and brake tests
- Completed training as construction shunting attendant/construction train driver, wagon tester and brake tester
- Health and psychological fitness for the job
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and increased travel activity
- High ability to work well under pressure, teamwork, reliability and personal responsibility
We offer qualified further training to young professionals.
Are you interested in a modern SME with flat hierarchies and an open-minded team? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Also by email if you prefer.