for the headquarters in Wittorf/Lüneburg – Metropolitan region Hamburg
- Independent planning, implementation and accounting of railway construction projects
- Monitoring of deadlines, costs and quality with regard to defined project goals
- Creation and maintenance of evaluations
- Engineering degree or technical training
- Ideally with focus on railway construction/civil engineering or civil engineering
- Work experience as a site manager or construction supervisor is desirable
- High ability to work well under pressure, assertiveness, flexibility, commitment, teamwork and mobility
- A thorough working method and good organisational skills
- Affinity in dealing with IT systems (MS Office, Arriba, Tilos, SOG or iTWO)
We offer qualified further training to young professionals.
Are you interested in a modern SME with flat hierarchies and an open-minded team? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Also by email if you prefer.